9.01.2010

Exponential Growth

God has called me to live a life of unrestrained obedience because I have been shown His goodness. I cannot disobey the Lord when I consider how good and faithful He is, namely in the offering of His son to die to for me and extend to me inalienable salvation.

To know that He is good is to trust him and I do. So I obey Him because I know that He guides me without letting me be misguided and His will is the best for me, because He loves me so much. He gave everything for me to prove it. I trust Him, and now I have the authority to silence all doubt and fear in the name of Jesus, the name of unquenchable, undeniable Love. He has given me all power to overcome because He has already accomplished it all!

The Lord to whom time is a servant has created the world and redeemed it.

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart, (which is His heart).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Came across your blog, and I think you are a beautiful writer. It is nice to read other peoples thoughts, and know that there are others out there struggling to live their lives devoted to Jesus- and those who are in pretty good shape who can be supports to those struggling. Whether this be super creepy or not, thanks for being so raw!